About Me: Brian Martucci, NMLS# 185421. I started in the mortgage business in 1986 right out of college and have never left. I have been a loan processor, loan officer, mortgage broker, branch manager and vice president. As a mortgage professional I help consumers find the best mortgage loans to purchase a new home or to refinance an existing loan. I lend in all 50 states. I work with Capital Bank Mortgage who is a mortgage banker/direct lender. I am committed to finding the best financing terms while providing a high level of customer service.
Low cost doesn’t have to mean low service. I will get you the information you need to make an informed decision. You will find I am available, high tech, and high touch. I ensure the terms and processes are transparent. I have worked hard to come up with methods to make sure the consumer has access to me, my team, the status of the transaction, and all the best financing options. This is a financial services business and I try hard to emphasize the “service.”
Education: Washington College, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Graduated May 1986. Post college: Received an Internet Multimedia Certificate from George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
Professional Affiliations: Teacher at Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors 2010-2014, Past Member of Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors; Teacher at South Bay Association of Realtors 2009-2012, Past Member of South Bay Association of Realtors, Past Member of Mortgage Bankers Association; Director of Capital Area Association of Realtors-1998; Director of DC Board of Realtors-1997; Capitol Hill Board of Commerce-1992.
- 04/2017-Present: Capital Bank Mortgage, Mortgage Loan Officer. Lending in all 50 states. Today information is what sells and I am a leader in technology, in making the transaction transparent, and in providing the consumer more information than anyone else. I consistently produce 100-250 units annually (which equates to $40,000,000 – $100,000,000 in annual closed loan volume) and have closed well over $1 billion in mortgages in my career. NMLS# 185421.
- 05/2013-04/2017: 1st Mariner Mortgage, headquartered in Bethesda MD. Mortgage Loan Officer, and I also worked on the Consumer Direct team. Lending in all 50 states.
- 09/2000-05/2013: Apex Home Loans, headquartered in Bethesda MD. Mortgage Loan Officer operating in MD/DC/VA and CA. I was consistently ranked among the top loan officers in this company.
- 05/1990-09/2000: Columbia National Mortgage, headquartered in Columbia, MD. Salesperson, Vice President, Branch Manager, Internet Strategies Developer. I started in sales, and spent four years in branch management. During my time here as a mortgage salesperson I was consistently in the top 10 salespeople nationwide out of 400+ salespeople. Any branch I ran as a branch manager was consistently profitable. I also worked on Internet Strategy and E-Commerce solutions for this medium sized, national mortgage banker. I was a corporate resource and was called upon on a regular basis from people across the country asking for my advice on a number of subjects.
- 06/1986-05/1990: AmeriStar Financial Corporation, headquartered out of La Jolla, CA. Loan Officer. I originated mortgage loans in the Washington DC-Maryland-Virginia areas. I was the top producing loan officer in the Bowie, MD office and I was a consistent top producer nationwide for this company.