1020 Monroe Condominium
- Address: 1020 Monroe Street, NW Washington, DC 20010
- Units: 28
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2011
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of Monroe Street NW and 11th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: an 8 minute walk to the northeast is Georgia Avenue-Petworth Metro and the Columbia Heights Metro is a 9 minute walk to the southwest.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
1020 Monroe Condominium is a converted condo with a rooftop deck. There is a lot of shopping, dining and nightlife right out the door on Georgia Avenue, 16th St NW, or 14th St NW. The Columbia Heights Dog Park is close by. There is also a CVS Drugstore you can walk to.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in 1020 Monroe Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-15-2022 1020 Monroe Condominium was not VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-15-2022 1020 Monroe Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It previously had FHA approval but that expired many years ago and so far has not been renewed. Click here to double check. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in 1020 Monroe Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.