1700 Kalorama Lofts
- Address: 1700 Kalorama Road, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 32
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2005
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of Kalorama Road NW & 17th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Columbia Heights Metro is the closest metro, which is a 15 minute walk to the northeast.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
1700 Kalorama Lofts is a unique metal building not often seen in Washington DC. It is pet friendly. The units are all lofts. Units also have private outdoor spaces. It has two floors of at least partially covered parking available for an additional fee. There is also a rooftop deck. It is walking distance to several gyms, markets, cafes, restaurants, bars, hotels, and shopping. The closest grocery store is Harris Teeter, but you can also go to Safeway grocery. Also close by is The UPS Store, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park. And much more!
What financing options are available for 1700 Kalorama Lofts?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other.
VA: as of 10-15-2022 1700 Kalorama Lofts was not VA Approved, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-15-2022 1700 Kalorama Lofts was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any other condominiums?