1745 N Condominium
- Address: 1745 N St NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 68
- Stories: 6
- Delivered: 2017
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: N Street NW between 17th Street NW and 18th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 9 minute walk to the northwest is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Website for the condo: https://www.1745n.com/
1745 N Condominium was developed as a renovation of six row houses and behind the row houses on the other side of a courtyard is a six-story building. These two parts of the complex are known as Historic Row (the original row houses) and Modern Flats (the six-story building). The units in the row houses go up to 1300 feet while the six-story building will have smaller units. Some units have private outdoor spaces and the penthouses have rooftop decks. Parking may be available in the garage. 1745 N Condominium is only a few doors down from the historic Tabard Inn. And there is plenty of nearby dining, shopping, and entertainment!
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for 1745 N Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase a unit in this condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 07-17-2022 1745 N Condominium is VA Approved, always check here to see if it has expired or not been renewed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-02-2022 1745 N Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in The 1745 N Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.