400 Mass Avenue Condos
- Address: 400 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington DC 20001
- Units: 256
- Stories: 13
- Delivered: 2005
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Near corner of Massachusetts Avenue NW and 4th Street NW
- Neighborhood: at the border of Penn Quarter and Mt Vernon
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Three blocks from both Gallery Place/Chinatown (Red, Green, Yellow Lines) or Judiciary Square (Red Line)
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
400 Massachusetts Avenue NW has a lot of outdoor spaces for barbecues, the rooftop pool, with views of the Capitol Building. It also has a party room, business center, and billiards room. Quick access to I-395, restaurants, retail and culture. Garage parking and separate storage also convey with most units. All within blocks of Chinatown, Penn Quarter, and Mt Vernon Triangle.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 05-23-2021 this condo was not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 05-23-2021 this condo was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.