900 N Washington Condominium
- Address: 900 N Washington St, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Units: 57
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2001
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: N. Washington St between Powhatan St and Montgomery St
- Neighborhood: Alexandria
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: closest metro is only a 12 minute walk, it is Braddock Road Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Condo website: https://www.900northwashington.com/home/
900 N Washington Condominium was designed to be eco-friendly and used LEED standards for sustainable green buildings, using recycled lumber during construction as well as green-certified Brazilian cherry flooring and water efficiency fixtures in all bathrooms. Custom kitchens are standard and the bathrooms, include soaking tubs and marble countertops. Each of the three buildings in the development is equipped with an exercise room as well as two common rooftop terraces. You can walk to numerous restaurants, numerous parks such as Montgomery Park, Charles Houston Recreation Center, Harris Teeter grocery, gas stations are nearby, the UPS Store, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase 900 N Washington Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 12-11-2022 900 N Washington Condominium was VA Approved, but always check here to see if there has been any change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 12-11-2022 900 N Washington Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.