Abingdon Row Condominium
- Address: 1023 N Royal St, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Units: 53
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2010
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: N Royal Street between First Street and Second Street
- Neighborhood: Alexandria
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: closest metro is an 18 minute walk, it is Braddock Road Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Condo website: https://www.abingdonrowcondo.com/
Abingdon Row Condominium was built in an 18th century colonial style. There is secure, underground parking. It also has a common rooftop deck and secure lobby access. Units have a mix of 1 to 3 bedrooms. You can walk to Canal Center Plaza, the Potomac River, numerous restaurants, numerous parks such as Montgomery Park, Charles Houston Recreation Center, Harris Teeter grocery, gas stations are nearby, the UPS Store, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase Abingdon Row Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 12-12-2022 Abingdon Row Condominium was VA Approved, but always check here to see if there has been any change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 12-12-2022 Abingdon Row Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.