- Address: 6820 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD 20815
- Units: 92
- Stories: 9
- Delivered: 2007
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: near Bradley Blvd and Wisconsin Avenue
- Neighborhood: Bethesda
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Bethesda Metro is the closest metro approximately a 10 minute walk north.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Adagio Condominium offers floor-to-ceiling windows, underground garage parking, concierge service and a 24-hour front desk. Within walking distance is Landmark’s Bethesda Row Cinema, Trader Joe’s, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Norwood Local Park, and the Chevy Chase Club. There’s also a bus stop on both sides of the street. And there is a lot of shopping and restaurants close by. It is located at the southern edge of Bethesda by the Chevy Chase border
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this building.
VA: as of 05-09-2021 Adagio Condominium was not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 05-09-2021 Adagio Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.