Adams Row Condominium
- Address: 2301 Champlain Street NW Washington DC 20009
- Units: 68
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 2005
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of Champlain Street NW and Kalorama Road NW
- Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Columbia Heights Metro is the closest metro, which is a 17 minute walk to the northeast.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Adams Row Condominium was developed by PN Hoffman. It is a red brick and concrete design. It has private terraces, on-site concierge, a business center, on-site parking, a fitness center, and a community party room. It is a pet-friendly. It is walking distance to several gyms, markets, cafes, book stores, restaurants, bars, hotels, and shopping. The closest grocery store is Harris Teeter, but you can also go to Safeway grocery. Also close by is MedStar Health Urgent Care, Marie Reed Recreation Center, The UPS Store, Meridian Hill Park, and Kalorama Park. And much more!
What financing options are available for Adams Row Condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other.
VA: as of 10-16-2022 Adams Row Condominium was VA Approved, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-16-2022 Adams Row Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any other condominiums?