- Address: 1830 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 54
- Stories: 7
- Delivered: 1901
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 17th St NW between New Hampshire Ave NW and T Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 10 minute walk to the southwest is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Albemarle Condominium is a Beaux Arts-style building. Each residence comes with additional storage space, in-unit washer/dryers, and parking is available with some units. It is a pet-friendly building. The Albemarle Condominium is a contributing structure to the Strivers’ Section of Washington DC.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for this condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 07-20-2022 Albemarle Condominium was not VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 07-20-2022 Albemarle Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Albemarle Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.