- Address: 3534 10th St NW, Washington, DC 20010
- Units: 23
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 1920
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 10th Street NW between Monroe Street NW and Otis Place NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 7 minute walk to the northeast is Georgia Avenue-Petworth Metro and the Columbia Heights Metro is an 11 minute walk to the southwest.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Alexander Condominium has been renovated since it was first built in 1920 and units have features such as dual flush toilets, plantation raised hardwood cabinets, Energy Star appliances, and Low-E windows. It is pet-friendly. There is a lot of shopping, dining and nightlife right out the door on Georgia Avenue, 16th St NW, or 14th St NW. The Columbia Heights Dog Park is close by. There is also a CVS Drugstore you can walk to. Also close by is the Raymond Recreation Center and Playground.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Alexander Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-16-2022 Alexander Condominium was VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-16-2022 Alexander Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It previously had FHA approval but that expired in 2020 and so far has not been renewed. Click here to double check. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Alexander Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.