Ambassador at Dupont
- Address: 1750 16th Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 33
- Stories: 8
- Delivered: 2003
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of 16th Street NW and S Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 14 minute walk to the southwest is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Ambassador at Dupont is a Beaux Arts-style. It is right across from the Scottish Rite House of The Temple. It went from a rental apartment building to condo ownership in 2003. Pets up to a certain size are allowed. You can easily walk to all of the restaurants and shops on 14th Street NW, as well as Dupont Circle, and there is a Whole Foods within walking distance!
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for the Ambassador at Dupont with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Ambassador at Dupont, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 07-28-2022 the Ambassador at Dupont was VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-03-2022 the Ambassador at Dupont was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Ambassador at Dupont, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.