- Address: 118 Monroe St, Rockville, MD 20850
- Units: 416
- Stories: There are 14 floors in the Americana high-rises and three floors on the garden-style buildings. A small number of two-story row homes line the courtyard.
- Delivered: 1971
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: near Rockville Pike and East Jefferson Street
- Neighborhood: Rockville
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Rockville Metro is the closest metro, approximately 7 minutes walk northeast.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Condominium website: http://americanacentrecondo.com
- Property Management: http://americanacentrecondo.com/contact-us/
The Americana Centre Condominium is located near Rockville Town Center. It consists of two high-rise condo buildings (“The Hamilton House” on 4 Monroe Street and “The Adams House” on 118 Monroe Street), as well as a set of garden-style condos that surround a courtyard connecting the two skyscrapers. It offers studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom living options, as well as garage parking for its residents. Pets are permitted with restrictions.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 07-16-2021 Americana Centre Condominium is VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 07-16-2021 Americana Centre Condominium was approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Americana Centre Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.