- Address: 1718 Corcoran Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 26
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 1892
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corcoran St NW between 17th St NW and New Hampshire Ave NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 7 minute walk to the west is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Analoston Condominium is a historic building, a stunning purpose built condo built in the late 1800’s! It was built in the Beaux Arts style. Units come with extra storage. Last we checked the building was pet friendly. Walk to everything! You can walk to multiple restaurants, a Safeway, coffee, a McDonalds, Stead Park, Keegan Theater, and of course Dupont Circle.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for The Analoston Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 07-31-2022 The Analoston Condominium was not VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 07-31-2022 The Analoston Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.