- Address: 1330 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 245
- Stories: 10
- Delivered: 1963
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: New Hampshire Avenue NW and O Street NW, just 1 block southwest of Dupont Circle
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a few blocks to the north is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Apolline Condominium has a 24 hour front desk and a heated rooftop pool. It also includes an elevator, concierge, onsite parking, and a common laundry room.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Apolline Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 05-30-2022 The Apolline Condominium is VA Approved, always check here to see if it has expired or not been renewed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-03-2022 The Apolline Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in The Apolline Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.