- Address: 1435 Chapin Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 30
- Stories: 3
- Delivered: 2007
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Chapin Street NW between 14th Street NW and 15th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 12 minute walk to the north is Columbia Heights Metro or a 13 minute walk south is U Street Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Barcelona Condominium has extra storage and is pet-friendly. It is walking distance to shopping, restaurants, embassies, hotels, local markets, a 7-Eleven, a gym, a gas station, Ace Hardware, Harris Teeter grocery, Whole Foods, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Barcelona Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-17-2022 Barcelona Condominium was not VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-17-2022 Barcelona Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It was previously approved, but that approval expired many years ago. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Barcelona Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.