Barton Place Condominium
- Address: 2500 Fairfax Dr, Arlington, VA 22201
- Units: 73
- Stories: 1-3 story townhouse style condos
- Delivered: 1984-1985
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Fairfax Drive between N Cleveland Street and N Barton Street
- Neighborhood: Rosslyn
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: 7 minute walk east to Court House
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Barton Place Condominium is a community of 73 townhouse-style condos consisting of brick one, two and three-story town homes. Units include one, two and three bedroom floor plans. Amenities include community storage area, free parking, sound proofing between units, and dedicated balconies. It is close to plenty of shopping, grocery, dining and entertainment. One block away is shopping at The Crossing Clarendon. Nearby are also Starbucks, Whole Foods, Rocky Run Park, 7-Eleven, and close by is a state run ABC liquor store.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Barton Place Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 01-24-2023 Barton Place Condominium was VA Approved, but always check here to see if there has been any change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 01-24-2023 Barton Place Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Barton Place Condominium, or any other condominiums?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.