- Address: 1650 Beekman Place, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 216
- Stories: 4 (the overall project is 4 stories, not each unit)
- Delivered: 1977
- Ownership: Condominium (these are townhouse condos)
- Location: 16th Street NW, between Florida Ave NW, Belmont St NW and Ontario Rd NW
- Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: U Street Metro (a 9 block walk to the east)
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Beekman Place is a gated community of townhouse condos. It sits on the site of the old Henderson Castle. The townhomes include parking with each unit. It is a serene setting in the middle of the city. There is 24-hour security. You can walk to plenty of shopping, restaurants and nightlife in nearby Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan. Beekman Place sits across from Meridian Hill Park. It is close to Red, Yellow & Green line Metro stations; plus bus lines on 16th Street. Beekman Place is a pet friendly community with dog areas inside the gate, as well as a dog-free, artificial turfed recreation area. Bike storage rooms available for a small annual fee.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 05-21-2022 this condo is VA Approved, always check here to see if it has expired or not been renewed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 05-21-2022 this condo was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It was previously FHA approved long ago, but it says that approval expired in 2014. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.