- Address: 2724 12th Street, NE Washington, DC 20018
- Units: 22
- Stories: townhouse style condos
- Delivered: 2016
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of 12th Street NE and Franklin Street
- Neighborhood: Brookland
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood; Brookland
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Property Management: unknown
- Website: https://www.brooksrowdc.com/
Brooks Row is ground-up new construction and features 11 townhouse style buildings, each of which is configured with two multi-level condo units. It features (12) 2 BR / 2.5 BA and (10) 3 BR / 3 BA floor plans with 1,011 to 1,428 SF of living space. Each unit has private outdoor space and parking. It is located at 2724 12th NE in the Brookland neighborhood. It is within walking distance of the Rhode Island and Brookland Metro Stations and the dining and shopping venues in the area.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Brooks Row, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 03-20-2021 Brooks Row is VA Approved, always check here to see if it has expired or not been renewed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 03-20-2021 Brooks Row was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It was previously approved, but that approval expired. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Brooks Row, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.