Butterfield House Condominium
- Address: 1020 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, Washington, DC 20003
- Units: 28
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 2008
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Pennsylvania Avenue SE between 10th Street SE and 11th Street SE, near the corner of 11th Street SE.
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 5 minute walk west along Pennsylvania Avenue SE is Eastern Market Metro.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Butterfield House Condominium was built new in 2008 in a Victorian style, using red brick, with garage parking and a rooftop deck with views of the Capitol Dome, the Potomac river, monuments, and the rest of the city. It also has a video entry system, is pet-friendly, and is very close to Trader Joe’s, Eastern Market, Lincoln Park, cafes, Frager’s Hardware, restaurants, churches, a liquor store, several other parks and squares, and RFK Stadium. The Library of Congress and the Capitol building are also close.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Butterfield House Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 10-29-2022 Butterfield House Condominium was not VA Approved, but that can change at any time, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-29-2022 Butterfield House Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Enter city/state and the condo name. Click here to double check the current status.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Butterfield House Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.