Carbery School Lofts
- Address: 410 5th Street, NE Washington, DC 20002
- Units: 23
- Stories: 3
- Delivered: 1890
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 5th Street NE Between D Street and E Street
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Union Station is closest metro, 5 blocks away at 701 First St. NE Washington, DC 20002
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Property Management: Delbe Home Services 202-237-0187
The Carbery School Lofts is a historic building located on 5th Street between D and E Streets in Capitol Hill. Completed in 1890, it features 23 units that blend a traditional façade with contemporary interiors. Located within walking distance of the Union Station Metro stop, it also includes parking and a concierge.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Carbery School Lofts, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 03-20-2021 Carbery School Lofts was not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 03-20-2021 Carbery School Lofts was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It was previously approved, but that approval has expired. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Carbery School Lofts, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.