Carbery School Lofts
- Address: 410 5th Street, NE Washington, DC 20002
- Units: 23
- Stories: 3
- Delivered: 1890
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 5th Street NE Between D Street and E Street
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Union Station is closest metro, 5 blocks away at 701 First St. NE
Washington, DC 20002
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Property Management: Delbe Home Services 202-237-0187
The Carbery School Lofts is a historic building located on 5th Street between D and E Streets in Capitol Hill. Completed in 1890, Carbery School Lofts features 23 units that blend a traditional façade with contemporary interiors. Located within walking distance of the Union Station Metro stop, Carbery School Lofts also includes parking and a concierge.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Carbery School Lofts, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 03-20-2021 Carbery School Lofts was not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 03-20-2021 Carbery School Lofts was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Carbery School Lofts, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.