Carleton of Chevy Chase
- Address: 4550 N. Park Ave Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Units: 140
- Stories: 12
- Delivered: 1982
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: near Willard Avenue and N. Park Avenue, off of Wisconsin Avenue
- Neighborhood: Chevy Chase
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Friendship Heights is the closest metro, approximately 7 minutes walk southeast.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Condominium website: https://www.carletonofchevychase.com
- Property Management: unknown
The Carleton of Chevy Chase is an art deco style condo building in Friendship Heights. Amenities include a pool, fitness center, party room, gardens, and a front desk that is attended 24 hours a day. It has red brick architecture, large balconies, and 4 floors of underground garage parking that is directly accessible by the building’s 2 elevators. The circular entry driveway is permanently covered with a canopy. All residents have access to a fitness center with locker room, shower and sauna facility; card room; and a party room that can be reserved in advance for a small fee
What financing options are available for The Carleton of Chevy Chase?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in The Carleton of Chevy Chase, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-19-2021 The Carleton of Chevy Chase is not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-19-2021 The Carleton of Chevy Chase was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It previously had FHA condo approval but it expired in 2018. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.