- Address: 1601-1619 Corcoran St, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 30
- Stories: 3
- Date built: 1974
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corcoran St NW between 16th Street NW and 17th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 9 minute walk to the west is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Chelsea Row Condominium is a federal style condo building. Chelsea Row Condominium is pet-friendly. Many units have working fireplaces, which is rare for Washington DC condominiums. Chelsea Row Condominium is just a few blocks from Stead Park! You can walk to numerous restaurants, a 7-11, hotels, Keegan Theater, embassies, museums and grocery stores.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Chelsea Row Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 08-10-2022 Chelsea Row Condominium was VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 08-10-2022 Chelsea Row Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.