- Address: 1601-1619 Corcoran St, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 30
- Stories: 3
- Date built: 1974
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corcoran St NW between 16th Street NW and 17th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 9 minute walk to the west is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Chelsea Row is a federal style condo building. Chelsea Row is pet-friendly. Many units have working fireplaces, which is rare for Washington DC condominiums. It is just a few blocks from Stead Park! You can walk to numerous restaurants, a 7-11, hotels, Keegan Theater, embassies, museums and grocery stores.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for this condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Chelsea Row, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 08-10-2022 Chelsea Row was VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 08-10-2022 Chelsea Row was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It was previously approved but that approval has expired. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Chelsea Row, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.