Church Place Condominium
- Address: 1520 16th Street, NW Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 32
- Stories: 8
- Date built: 1998
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of Church Street NW and 16th Street NW.
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 10 minute walk west is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Church Place Condominium is pet-friendly. Units have terraces and extra storage. It has a doorman, rooftop deck and some units have assigned parking. A few blocks away is Whole Foods! Walk to restaurants, bars, a bakery, shops, a gym, the National Geographic Museum, and it is right across from Stead Park!
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Church Place with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Church Place, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 08-13-2022 Church Place was VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-03-2022 Church Place had an expired FHA approval, and was not currently approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Church Place, or any other condominium?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.