Columbia Station Condominium
- Address: 3500 13th St NW, Washington, DC 20010
- Units: 40
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 1928
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of 13th Street NW and Monroe Street NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Columbia Heights Metro is a 7 minute walk to the southwest, and a 10 minute walk to the northeast is Georgia Avenue-Petworth Metro.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Columbia Station Condominium is a brick condo originally built in 1928. It was then completely renovated by Tenacity Group in 2005. It is a pet-friendly building and in the basement it has laundry and pet storage. There is a lot of shopping, dining and nightlife right out the door. The Columbia Heights Dog Park is close by, and Giant Grocery, many smaller food markets, Target, a CVS Drugstore, the Raymond Recreation Center and Playground, Tivoli Theater, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Columbia Station Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-19-2022 Columbia Station Condominium was VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-19-2022 Columbia Station Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It previously had FHA approval but that expired in 2019 and so far has not been renewed. Click here to double check. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Columbia Station Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.