- Address: 1816 New Hampshire Ave, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 96
- Stories: 100
- Date built: 1965
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: On New Hampshire Avenue NW across from Swann St NW near 17th St NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 10 minute walk to the southwest is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- The condominium’s website is: https://the-concord-condominium.business.site/
The Concord Condominium has some units with balconies, and some have walk-in closets. It has a front desk concierge. You can walk to numerous restaurants, shopping, several markets, gyms, coffee houses, grocery stores, a 7-11, hotels, and it is right across the street from S Street Park. And a few blocks to the north is the Washington DC Metropolitan Police Department – Third District.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for The Concord Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 08-14-2022 The Concord Condominium was not VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-03-2022 The Concord Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in The Concord Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.