Condominium de las Marias
- Address: 1458 Columbia Rd NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 50
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: Built in 1926, converted to condos in 2007
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Columbia Rd NW between 14th Street NW and 15th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a mere 4 minute walk to the northeast is Columbia Heights Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Condominium de las Marias (aka Las Marias Condominium) is pet friendly, as pets are allowed on a case by case basis with a monthly fee. Parking can be purchased nearby and paid separately for $150. Storage is also available in the building. It is a brick building featuring 50 one and two-bedroom residences, and the two-bedroom models are bi-level. Some units even have dens. Close by is Columbia Heights High School, a charter school, the Smithsonian National Zoo, Rock Creek Park, Lamont Park. It is also walking distance to shopping, restaurants, embassies, hotels, local markets, a 7-Eleven, a gym, a gas station, Ace Hardware, Harris Teeter grocery, Whole Foods, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Condominium de las Marias with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-29-2022 Condominium de las Marias was VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-29-2022 Condominium de las Marias was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Condominium de las Marias, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.