- Address: 1701 Kalorama Rd NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 48
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2005
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of Kalorama Road NW & 17th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Columbia Heights Metro is the closest metro, which is a 15 minute walk to the northeast.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Delancey Lofts is a modern building with an industrial feel with exposed brick, ceilings up to 12’ high, exposed ductwork, sleeping lofts, enormous warehouse windows and barn door room dividers. It has garage parking and a roof top terrace. It is pet-friendly. It is walking distance to several gyms, markets, cafes, restaurants, bars, hotels, and shopping. The closest grocery store is Harris Teeter, but you can also go to Safeway grocery. Also close by is The UPS Store, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park. And much more!
What financing options are available for Delancey Lofts?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other.
VA: as of 10-17-2022 Delancey Lofts was not VA Approved, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-17-2022 Delancey Lofts was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any other condominiums?