- Address: 1417 Chapin Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 29
- Stories: 6
- Delivered: built in 1905, converted to condos in 2003
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Chapin Street NW between 14th Street NW and 15th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: an 11 minute walk to the north is Columbia Heights Metro or an equidistant 11 minute walk south is U Street Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Denver Condominium has a rooftop deck, gym, and it is pet-friendly. Parking is available for an extra fee. It is walking distance to shopping, restaurants, embassies, hotels, local markets, a 7-Eleven, a gym, a gas station, Ace Hardware, Harris Teeter grocery, Whole Foods, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Denver Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-20-2022 Denver Condominium was not VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-20-2022 Denver Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Denver Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.