Dupont East Condominium
- Address: 1545 18th Street NW Washington DC 20036
- Units: 198
- Stories: 9
- Delivered: 1960
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of 18th Street NW and Q Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Dupont Circle Metro (a 2 block walk to the west)
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Dupont East Condominium was built in the 1960s but not converted into condos until the early 1980s. Dupont East Condominium is pet friendly. The units are mostly studios and one-bedrooms. Dupont East Condominium has a front desk and lobby, an active management staff, rooftop deck and parking available for an extra fee. Check out the Yelp reviews for Dupont East Condominium here!
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Dupont East Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 06-26-2022 Dupont East Condominium is VA Approved, always check here to see if it has expired or not been renewed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 06-26-2022 Dupont East Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It was previously FHA approved long ago, but it says that approval expired in 2015. Click here to double check. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.