- Address: 1613 Harvard Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 76
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 1925
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of Harvard Street NW and Mount Pleasant Street NW
- Neighborhood: Mount Pleasant
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 7 minute walk to the east is Columbia Heights Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Embassy Condominium has historic architecture combined with contemporary finishes such as 9′ ceilings and walk-in closets. It is a Beaux Arts building, with an elevator, onsite parking, a gym, and is pet friendly. Close by is the Smithsonian National Zoo, Rock Creek Park, Lamont Park. It is also walking distance to shopping, restaurants, embassies, hotels, local markets, a 7-Eleven, a gym, a gas station, Ace Hardware, Harris Teeter grocery, Whole Foods, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park. Click here for more details on things to see and do in Mount Pleasant.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for The Embassy Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-21-2022 Embassy Condominium was VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-21-2022 Embassy Condominium was approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list, and that approval expires 10/07/2024. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Embassy Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.