- Address: 1439-1441 Euclid Ave, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 46
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: It was a 1930’s art deco-style apartment building, converted into condominiums in 2004
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Euclid Street NW between 14th Street NW and University Place NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Columbia Heights Metro is the closest metro, which is a 9 minute walk to the north.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Euclid Manor consists of two 3-story art deco-style buildings. It is pet friendly. It is walking distance to several gyms, markets, cafes, restaurants, bars, hotels, and shopping. The closest grocery store is Harris Teeter, but you can also go to Safeway grocery. Also close by is The UPS Store, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park. And much more!
What financing options are available for Euclid Manor?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other.
VA: as of 11-22-2022 Euclid Manor was not VA Approved, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-22-2022 Euclid Manor was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any other condominiums?