Flour Mill Condos
- Address: 1015 33rd St NW, Washington, DC 20007
- Units: 59
- Stories: 8
- Delivered: 1985
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Off the Whitehurst Freeway NW between 33rd Street NW and Grace Street NW.
- Neighborhood: Georgetown
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Foggy Bottom-GWU is the closest metro, 20 minute walk east
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Flour Mill Condos are in a red brick building which derives its name from the textile, paper, and flour mills that dotted the Potomac River in Georgetown in the late 1700s on the same site. Units are distinguished by angled floor plans as well as large private terraces with Canal and River views in most residences. Amenities include a staffed front desk, extra storage and garage parking available for rent. The Flour Mill is a pet-friendly building.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-19-2021 this condo was not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-19-2021 this condo was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.