- Address: 5410 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20015
- Units: 166
- Stories: 9
- Delivered: 1957
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of Connecticut Avenue NW and Legation Street
- Neighborhood: Chevy Chase
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Friendship Heights is the closest metro, approximately 10 blocks west.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Yelp reviews
- Property Management: New Washington Land Company
The Garfield Condominium is a contemporary condo building located on the corner of Connecticut Avenue and Legation Street in Chevy Chase. Completed in 1957, the 9-story building offers 166 units. Amenities includes garage and outside parking, a 24 hour desk and concierge service, a recently renovated rooftop terrace, as well as a shared multi-purpose room in the building. The Garfield Condominium is within walking distance of the Friendship Heights Metro as well as many other urban amenities.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in The Garfield Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 03-27-2021 The Garfield Condominium is not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-04-2022 The Garfield Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It was previously approved, but that approval expired many years ago. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in The Garfield Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.