General Scott Condominium
- Address: 1 Scott Circle, NW Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 181
- Stories: 9
- Delivered: 1941
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: On Scott Circle NW between 16th St NW and Rhode Island Ave NW, just south of O Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Farragut North Metro is 11 minutes walk southwest. Or Dupont Circle Metro is a 14 minute walk to the northwest, and McPherson Square is a 14 minute walk south.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Click here to see a write up from the Society of Architectural Historians.
- Click here for the Yelp rating for the General Scott Condominium.
General Scott Condominium is an art deco-style condo building. It is pet friendly, has a 24/7 front desk, concierge, doorman, rooftop deck and additional storage for each unit. You can walk to Safeway 6 blocks away, or Whole Foods is 4 blocks away at 15th St NW & P St NW. Also walking distance from the are bars, bakeries, restaurants, hotels, a salon, the National Geographic Museum, the German Historical Institute, Dupont Circle, Stead Park, S and T Street NW Dog Park, and much more! See the Yelp and Google reviews for this condominium!
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for General Scott Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 08-21-2022 General Scott Condominium was VA Approved, always check here to see if it has expired or not been renewed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-29-2022 General Scott Condominium was approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in General Scott Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.