Georgetown Overlook Condominium
- Address: 1318 22nd Street, NW Washington, DC 20037
- Units: 35
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 1977
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 22nd Street NW between N Street NW and O Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: an 8 minute walk to the northeast is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Georgetown Overlook Condominium is pet friendly, units have extra storage, there is a doorman, and parking is available for an additional fee. You can walk to bars, restaurants, shops, museums, USPS, a bakery, Trader Joe’s grocery, hotels, Dupont Circle, the Mansion on O Street, and Rock Creek is nearby.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for this condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 08-24-2022 The Georgetown Overlook Condominium was not VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-04-2022 The Georgetown Overlook Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Georgetown Overlook Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.