Georgia Gibson Condominium
- Address: 3205 Georgia Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010
- Units: 31
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 2015
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of Georgia Avenue NW and Kenyon Street NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Columbia Heights Metro is a 12 minute walk to the west and Georgia Ave-Petworth Metro is 12 minutes to the north.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Georgia Gibson Condominium was built by Matcap Development and the architect was Trout Design Studio. Units have loft-like interiors, large warehouse-style windows, spa inspired baths, secure building access, and there is off-street parking. You can see floor plans here and a gallery of photos here. Nearby you can find shopping, markets, bars, restaurants, Bruce Monroe Community Garden, Old Soldier’s Home (located on the same property as President Lincoln’s Cottage), Giant Grocery, MedStar Hospital, and more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Georgia Gibson Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-26-2022 Georgia Gibson Condominium is VA Approved, always check here to see if it has expired or not been renewed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-26-2022 Georgia Gibson Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Georgia Gibson Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.