Hampshire House Condominium
- Address: 1316 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 62
- Stories: 7
- Delivered: 1918
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: New Hampshire Ave NW between N Street NW and O Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 5 minute walk to the north is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Hampshire House Condominium has an elegant marble lobby. It is pet-friendly. Units have extra storage and working fireplaces in many units. You will just be a few short blocks away from Dupont Circle. It is one half block from The Mansion on O Street, available for tours and events. You will be able to walk to numerous shops, restaurants, bars, Rock Creek Park, embassies, hotels, Keegan Theater, Safeway grocery, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Hampshire House Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase a unit in this condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-02-2022 Hampshire House Condominium is VA Approved, always check here to see if it has expired or not been renewed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-02-2022 Hampshire House Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It was previously FHA approved many years ago but they let that approval expire. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in The Hampshire House Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.