Hampshire Plaza Condominium
- Address: 1725 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 43
- Stories: 7
- Delivered: 1936
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: New Hampshire Ave NW between R St NW and S St NW, near Riggs Place NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Hampshire Plaza Condominium is an Art Deco-style condo building. It is pet-friendly, and has a mix of 43 one and two-bedroom units with extra storage.
What financing options are available for Hampshire Plaza Condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms for this condominium. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 07-10-2022 Hampshire Plaza Condominium is VA Approved, always check here to see if it has expired or not been renewed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 07-10-2022 Hampshire Plaza Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. The condo was previously approved, but it expired many years ago. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.