- Address: 1415 Chapin Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 45
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: built in 1910, converted to condos 2000
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Chapin Street NW between 14th Street NW and 15th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: an 11 minute walk to the north is Columbia Heights Metro or a 15 minute walk south is U Street Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Hillside Condominium is a traditional condo design originally built in 1910 as apartments, and converted to condos in 2000. It has an exercise room, elevator, bike storage, roof deck, and parking is available for an additional fee. It is walking distance to shopping, restaurants, embassies, hotels, local markets, a 7-Eleven, a gym, a gas station, Ace Hardware, Harris Teeter grocery, Whole Foods, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Hillside Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-27-2022 Hillside Condominium was not VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-27-2022 Hillside Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Hillside Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.