- Address: 1601 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 160 residential units and 4 commercial units
- Stories: 10
- Delivered: 1962
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: On 18th Street NW between Q Street NW and Corcoran Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Dupont Circle Metro is only a 4 minute walk to the west.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Imperial House has a rooftop deck, 24/7 concierge, security access controls, a fitness room, bike storage, on-site laundry facilities with digital payment via mobile app; a driveway for rideshare pick-ups/drop-offs; and garbage disposal rooms on each floor with single-stream recycling containers. Some units that convey with underground parking spaces, and utilities are included in the condo fees. Owners are allowed to have a pet weighing 25 pounds or less. The Imperial House is close to The German Historical Institute, embassies, restaurants, shopping, hotels, The S and T Streets triangle park/dog park, Stead Park, Safeway grocery, The Church of the Holy City, National Museum of American Jewish Military History, 7-Eleven, and much, much more.
What financing options are available for Imperial House Condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms for Imperial House. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-04-2022 Imperial House is VA Approved, always check here to see if it has expired or not been renewed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-04-2022 Imperial House was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. The condo was previously approved, but it expired many years ago. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Imperial House, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.