- Address: 1391 Pennsylvania Ave, SE Washington, DC 20003
- Units: 247
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2007
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Pennsylvania Avenue SE between 13th Street SE and 14th Street SE
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 2 minute walk east is Potomac Avenue Metro.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Jenkins Row is a modern looking condominium with a fitness center, business center, club room with billiards, three roof top decks with outdoor kitchen, and courtyard. It was originally set to be luxury apartments but it was converted to condominiums before construction began. It is very near the Jenkins Row Shopping Mall and the Washington Navy Yard. It is also close to a Trader Joe’s, Eastern Market, Lincoln Park, cafes, gas stations, Frager’s Hardware, restaurants, churches, a liquor store, several other parks and squares, and RFK Stadium. The Library of Congress and the Capitol building are also close.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Jenkins Row, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-03-2022 Jenkins Row was VA Approved, but that can change at any time, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-03-2022 Jenkins Row was approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list, but is set to expire on 4/7/2023. Enter city/state and the condo name. Click here to double check the current status.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Jenkins Row, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.