- Address: 1809 – 1855 Biltmore Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 48
- Stories: 3
- Delivered: 1974
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Biltmore Street NW by the corner of Columbia Rd NW and 18th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan is the closest metro station, which is an 11 minute walk to the west.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Kalorama Mews is a condo built as townhomes. style development that provides a country feel in an urban setting. It is walking distance to several gyms, markets, cafes, restaurants, bars, hotels, and shopping. The closest grocery store is Safeway but you can also walk to Harris Teeter. Also close by is The UPS Store, Kalorama Park, Walter Pierce Park, Biltmore Triangle Garden, Ace Hardware, and Meridian Hill Park. And much more!
What financing options are available for Kalorama Mews?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other.
VA: as of 10-18-2022 Kalorama Mews was not VA Approved, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-18-2022 Kalorama Mews was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any other condominiums?