Landmark Lofts at Senate Square
- Address: 215 I Street, NE Washington, DC 20002
- Units: 44
- Stories: 3
- Delivered: 2008 as condos, was built in 1874 as a convent, in the 1980’s it was home to the Capital Children’s Museum.
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of 3rd Street NE and H Street NE
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Union Station is the closest metro, an 11 minute walk to the south.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Landmark Lofts at Senate Square was built as a convent in 1974 as a Gothic brick building with gables and spires, and was developed by Abdo Development. The condo units have open floor plans, vaulted ceilings, and oversized windows. There is bike storage, outdoor space, private terraces, and rooftop decks. There is a 24-hour concierge, secure underground garage parking, a fitness center, rooftop swimming pool, a clubroom, and movie screening theater. It is a pet friendly building. It is close to Stanton Park and Union Station. It is also close to many restaurants, bars, coffee houses, a Walmart, Walgreens, a hospital, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and other smaller markets.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Landmark Lofts at Senate Square, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-07-2022 Landmark Lofts at Senate Square was not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-07-2022 Landmark Lofts at Senate Square was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Landmark Lofts at Senate Square, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.