Lawrence House Condominium
- Address: 2331 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 30
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2015
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of 15th Street NW and Chapin Street NW, right across from Meridian Hill Park
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 14 minute walk to the north is Columbia Heights Metro or a 14 minute walk south is U Street Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Lawrence House Condominium was a condo conversion by Madison Investments. The Akseizer Design Group designed the interiors. The architect was PGN Architects. It has 1 BR, 2 BR and 2 BR +Den floor plans. There are two penthouse apartments with private 450 SF rooftop decks overlooking the city, but there is also a communal roof deck with a pergola, outdoor grill and kitchen, and a courtyard. It is walking distance to shopping, restaurants, embassies, hotels, local markets, a 7-Eleven, a gym, a CVS drugstore, a gas station, Ace Hardware, Harris Teeter grocery, Whole Foods, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Lawrence House Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-30-2022 Lawrence House Condominium was VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-30-2022 Lawrence House Condominium was approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It expires 5/29/2023. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Lawrence House Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.