- Address: 50 Florida Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Units: 182
- Stories: 9
- Delivered: 2017
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: near Florida Avenue, North Capitol Street and New York Avenue NW.
- Neighborhood: Eckington
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: NoMa Galludet is the closest metro, on the red line, which is only a few blocks away.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Condominium website: https://www.lexicondc.com/
Lexicon Condominium amenities include a 24/7 concierge, business center, fitness center, outdoor pool, party/club room, bike storage, temperature controlled storage units and underground parking. The ground floor includes 8,000 SF of retail space. Many of the units come with a terrace or balcony for outdoor space, while there is also the option for a fireplace and some walk-in closets. Within walking distance are many boutiques, bistros, bars and restaurants. It is also close to galleries, museums and entertainment venues. Nearby are the Verizon Center, Gallery Place and Union Market.
What financing options are available for Lexicon Condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Lexicon Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 01-17-2022 Lexicon Condominium is VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-05-2022 Lexicon Condominium was approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Lexicon Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.