- Address: 3830 – 3835 9th Street N Arlington, VA 22203
- Units: 367
- Stories: four towers, 19 stories each
- Delivered: 2000-2002
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 9th Street N and N Pollard Street, north of Wilson Blvd
- Neighborhood: Arlington
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 4 minute walk east is Virginia Square-GMU
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Lexington Square amenities include a pool and hot tub, exercise room, landscaped courtyard with BBQ grilles, party room and garage parking. It is located in Arlington’s Virginia Square neighborhood. It is close to numerous restaurants, bars, a movie theater and Ballston Commons Mall. Walk to Harris Teeter grocery. You can also walk to Target! You are also very close to Arlington National Cemetery, in the cemetery you will find the Arlington House, The Robert E. Lee Memorial as well as the President John F. Kennedy Gravesite, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and many other gravesites, and memorials.
What financing options are available for this condo?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Lexington Square, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-19-2021 Lexington Square was VA Approved, but always check here to see if there has been any change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-01-2022 Lexington Square was approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check as this status can change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Lexington Square, or any other condominiums?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.