Liberty Row Condominium
- Address: 600 Second Street and 635 First Street Alexandria VA 22314
- Units: 65
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2006
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: N Asaph Street, in between First Street and Second Street, east of N Washington Street before it turns into George Washington Parkway
- Neighborhood: Alexandria
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: closest metro is an 14 minute walk, it is Braddock Road Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Condo website
Liberty Row Condominium consists of two areas of four-story colonial row homes with two and three bedroom options, with garage parking. Some units have patios overlooking the Potomac River and Mount Vernon Trail. It is pet-friendly. Reagan National airport is very close. You can walk to Canal Center Plaza, the Potomac River, numerous restaurants, numerous parks such as Montgomery Park, Charles Houston Recreation Center, Harris Teeter grocery, gas stations are nearby, the UPS Store, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase Liberty Row Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 12-14-2022 Liberty Row Condominium was VA Approved, but always check here to see if there has been any change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 12-14-2022 Liberty Row Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.