Lincoln Park Terrace
- Address: 401 13th Street, NE Washington, DC 20002
- Units: 62
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 2007
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of 13th Street NE and D Street NE
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Union Station and Stadium-Armory are equidistant, each about a 23 minute walk each.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Lincoln Park Terrace has private assigned parking, additional storage, as well as full time concierge service. There are a lot of businesses, shopping, grocery stores, Sherwood Recreation Center, restaurants (Ben’s Chili Bowl!), and a CVS is close by. See Yelp reviews here, and see Google reviews here.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: Lincoln Park Terrace has many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 11-08-2022 Lincoln Park Terrace is VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 11-08-2022 Lincoln Park Terrace was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.